John von Neumann Lecture by Constantinos Daskalakis on Friday, June 11 (via Zoom)
Constantinos Daskalakis (MIT) will deliver the second John von Neumann Lecture on Friday, June 11, from 3:00-4:30pm (as a Zoom webinar). The lecture will be on "From von Neumann to Machine Learning: Equilibrium Computation and the Foundations of Deep Learning". More information about the event (including the registration link) can be found here.
- John von Neumann Lecture by Philipp Strack on Friday, June 3, 15:00 (via Zoom)
- Nobel Laureate Paul Milgrom holds Public Lecture titled "Linear pricing mechanisms without convexity"
- Paul Klemperer's Departmental Talk "Art of Multi-product Auction Design" at the Economics Department. Monday, 27 September 2021 in KOL F-118
- Nobel Laureate Alvin Roth speaks about "Controversial Markets"
- Seminar Schedule for Spring 2021 Announced
- Paul Milgrom and Robert Wilson win 2020 Nobel Prize in Economics
- List of virtual market design seminars published for Fall 2020
- John von Neumann Lecture by Hervé Moulin on Friday, May 29, 10:00-11:30am (via Zoom)