Seminar Schedule for Spring 2021 Announced
The schedule for the market design seminar series in Spring 2021 has been announced. See here for the list of speakers.
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, the seminar will be held fully online, via Zoom. Members of the center will receive the Zoom link automatically via email, one week before the seminar. Externals are welcome; to receive the Zoom link, please contact Sally Gschwend (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- John von Neumann Lecture by Philipp Strack on Friday, June 3, 15:00 (via Zoom)
- Nobel Laureate Paul Milgrom holds Public Lecture titled "Linear pricing mechanisms without convexity"
- Paul Klemperer's Departmental Talk "Art of Multi-product Auction Design" at the Economics Department. Monday, 27 September 2021 in KOL F-118
- John von Neumann Lecture by Constantinos Daskalakis on Friday, June 11 (via Zoom)
- Nobel Laureate Alvin Roth speaks about "Controversial Markets"
- Paul Milgrom and Robert Wilson win 2020 Nobel Prize in Economics
- List of virtual market design seminars published for Fall 2020
- John von Neumann Lecture by Hervé Moulin on Friday, May 29, 10:00-11:30am (via Zoom)