Nobel Laureate Paul Milgrom holds Public Lecture titled "Linear pricing mechanisms without convexity"
On December 7, 2021, Nobel Laureate Paul Milgrom will speak about "Linear pricing without convexity". Due to COVID, the talk will take place virtually via Zoom. For further information (including the registration link), please see here.
- John von Neumann Lecture by Philipp Strack on Friday, June 3, 15:00 (via Zoom)
- Paul Klemperer's Departmental Talk "Art of Multi-product Auction Design" at the Economics Department. Monday, 27 September 2021 in KOL F-118
- John von Neumann Lecture by Constantinos Daskalakis on Friday, June 11 (via Zoom)
- Nobel Laureate Alvin Roth speaks about "Controversial Markets"
- Seminar Schedule for Spring 2021 Announced
- Paul Milgrom and Robert Wilson win 2020 Nobel Prize in Economics
- List of virtual market design seminars published for Fall 2020
- John von Neumann Lecture by Hervé Moulin on Friday, May 29, 10:00-11:30am (via Zoom)